New York, NY, USA
Expected to take place in November 2022
A Portfolio BUILDING opportunity
Photographers ANd Filmmakers
Hdworldmedia is pleased to announce the first of the 2020 series of Media production Hands-on Learning opportunities.
HDworldmedia's award-winning team will provide our participants with a fully styled fashion shoot concept.
No requirements or minimum levels of expertise exist for anyone to join this day shoot. You will get the attention required for your experience to be memorable.
- A fashion Media shoot is designed to showcase the location, models, and production concept beautifully and effectively.
- Photographers will get the full support of the Hdworldmedia award Photography winning team,
- Filmmakers will have the opportunity to work with Michel Jaumin, Nominee for Best fashion cinematography at the latest London Fashion film festival (2019) Offer how to submit placement in fashion film festivals worldwide, affording your brand a unique and compelling marketing piece that potentially places you alongside those of the top fashion filmmakers and fashion houses of the world including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Stella McCartney.
- Models interested in building experience on a professional fashion set and getting additional Portfolios built are welcomed. They will be coached by our staff,
Supported by photographed or filmed by an experienced production team that includes a director, producer, production manager, wardrobe stylists, location stylists, hair and makeup artists, lead/assistant photographers, and professional models.
To ensure you and your collection are afforded adequate time and attention, HDworldmedia accepts a limited number of designer participants on each of our international fashion media production shoots. Before your shoot, our stylists and production managers will schedule preparatory sessions to discuss various elements, including:
- 2 Full day shoot, on location
- 3 Models with selected designs, as well as footwear and accessories.
- Photographers will work in small groups of no more than 5.
- Each Photographer / Filmmaker will have the opportunity to work Solo with each model.
- Each photographer / Filmmaker will retain all rights to the media they capture, including commercial rights.
- The Models are chosen from HDworldmedia's preferred agencies
- All models will get Makeup and Hair Styling
- Set and location styling options are designed by our stylist.
- Fashion designs are selected and adapted following the theme of the event.
- You will have access to a Line of Hasselblad Cameras to get some experience with Medium format cameras.
- You will also have access to a line of RED Digital Cinema cameras for both stills and film.
- Full support for these will be provided by our team,
- You will be able to capture and save your stills / sequences
- Full support team,
- All support for the media shoot
- Lunch meals are included in the cost and provided, and snacks and soft drinks will be available throughout the day.
- Power generator provided for recharging batteries, phones, etc
- Transportation from Salt Lake City to Slat flat shoot location (s)
- Cloud storage provided if requested,
- Option to sell your captured stills on the Hdworldmedia store.
- All model, location, and other necessary releases, including copies of any pulled permits and documentation of usage rights. Originals will be kept on file at HDworldmedia.
- A model release will be provided for unlimited use license. Restrictions are applied to safeguard the privacy of the models.
- Photographers and filmmakers must bring their own cameras, Lenses, and computers if warranted.
- Insurance coverage for your personal gear,
- Travel Salt Lake City, Utah
- Transport to and from the site location.
NOTE: We will provide additional information to all individuals that have signed up.