Workshops and MasterClasses
PoRtfolio Building Photo and film shoot events
These opportunities apply to: (but are not limited):
- Filmmakers, directors, producers, advertisers
- Media set crew, Camera operators,
- Stylists, MUAs
- Behind the scenes-work, editors
- Any Participation in published Production will result in receiving full credit in all publishings
The Amazing INFUSE Series
The Infuse series Calendar
This series is intended to immerse participants into a full-fledged media production. It Consists of multiple days, with Couture Designers, award-winning fashion photographers, published models, and incredible locations and with Master photographers and Award-winning filmmakers.
You will spend time setting scenes, working with the models, and capturing high-end media over several days with an optional day of fashion media portfolio review and industry insight.
The IMPROMPTU SERIES
The "Impromptu Series" allows All Levels photographers and Filmmakers to participate in a Fashion Media production alongside an award-winning team and Master photographers and filmmakers. These are intended to provide the opportunity of interacting and creating media with or independently of others. It allows for each one's creativity to be challenged with all the logistics of a shoot addressed by our team.
FASHION MEDIA PRODUCTION WORKSHOPS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND FILMMAKERS.
- We offer " Fashion Media Production Hands-On Learning Experiences". These are for any person interested in all or some of the facets of the fashion media production industry.
- We break them down into two categories :
- Pure Learning Opportunities, masterclass, class, retreat, Specifically geared towards Photographers, Filmmakers, and Models of all levels and skills, addressing and Know-how, techniques, industry, ethical practices, portfolio building, industry experience, credibility, and fashion media connections.
- Opportunities to participate in a full-fledge commissioned designer shoot and or film Production. Being on set, on location, and acquire invaluable experience in the industry.
- These new intended specifically for individuals interested in acquiring experience in media production photography and filmmaking. It allows individuals to participate as a member of the team, coached and directed by experienced production crew members in a full-fledged fashion photographic or cinematic shoot.
- The program affords participants real-world experience shadowing and working in various fashion production crew roles including producing, production management, assistant directing, set styling, photography, and cinematography. You'll be a vital part of successfully completing production and delivering a quality product to our clients. And you'll receive all appropriate recognition in film and photo credits, on IMDB, etc.