Workshops and MasterClasses
Portfolio Building fashion Photo and film production workshops
- Are you interested in fashion photography and film production? Do you want to improve your skills and meet other passionate creatives? Look no further than our workshops!
- Our fashion photography and film production workshops are designed for photographers and filmmakers of all levels. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting, our experienced instructors can help you take your craft to the next level.
- During our workshops, you'll learn about lighting techniques, model poses, post-production, and more. You'll also be able to work with professional models and create stunning fashion photography and film projects.
- But our workshops aren't just about improving your skills, building connections, and having fun! You'll meet other like-minded creatives, exchange ideas, and make new friends.
- So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our next fashion photography and film production workshop and take the first step towards creating your unique style and vision. Register today!
- These opportunities are not limited to Photographers and Filmmakers but all members of the skills and trades of production.
- Directors, producers, advertisers
- Media set crew, Camera operators,
- Stylists, MUAs
- Behind the scenes-work, editors
- Any Participation in published Production will receive full credit in all publishings.
The Amazing INFUSE Series
An Amazing Fashion Media Master Class
Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
Oct. Nov. , 2023
Award Winning Fashion Filmmaker
Our Upcoming Opportunities!
We have the following projects Scheduled.
- BELLA MODA, Puerto Rico, Old San Juan, Fall 2023, with a Master photographer and Designers.
- The film "Southern Glenn" takes place in Northeast Florida and will be completed in late November 2023.
- Photo and Film shoot in Southern Georgia, "The Grand South," With the fantastic Designer of RITUAL FASHION on August 5,6 and 7, 2023,
- Joshua Tree, CA, November 2023
- Photo and Film Fashion Workshop in Capetown and Western Cape, February 2024
- Workshop for Models, Photographers, and filmmakers - New York, FL, Miami, FL, St Simons, GA. A combination of technical know-how of media fashion production and Hands-on introduction to Cameras such as Hasselblad and Red Digital Cinema Cameras.
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Cumberland Island, GA
- 2024 Fashion and camera Workshops, a Combination of Technical Knowhow and Fashion, to be held in Miami, New York, Tampa-Orlando, and Atlanta, with Fashion and introduction. Cameras such as Hasselblad and Red cameras.
- Svalbard, Norway 2024
- CapeTown 2024 - ( Winter in Southern Hemisphere)
- Iceland 2024
- Namibia November 2024 -
The Infuse Series Calendar
This series is intended to immerse participants in a full-fledged media production.
It consists of multiple days, with Couture Designers, award-winning fashion photographers and filmmakers , published models, and incredible locations and with Master photographers and Award-winning filmmakers.
We introduce you to the Line of HASSELBLAD Medium Format Cameras and RED DIGITAL CINEMA Film/ still cameras and the tools needed for the shoot.
You will spend time setting scenes, working with the models, and capturing high-end media over several days with an optional fashion media portfolio review and industry insight.
The Impromptu Series
The "Impromptu Series" allows All Levels photographers and Filmmakers to participate in a Fashion Media production alongside an award-winning team and Master photographers and filmmakers. These are intended to provide the opportunity of interacting and creating media with or independently of others. It allows for each one's creativity to be challenged with all the logistics of a shoot addressed by our team.