Making Fashion Media!
The "Impromptu Series" allows All Levels Photographer and Filmmakers to participate in a Fashion Media production with alongside an award winning team and Master photographers and filmmakers. These are intended to provide the opportunity of interacting and creating media with or independetly of other. It allows for each ones creativity to be challenged with all the logistics of a shoot addressed by our team.
What does an IMPROMPTU Series event consist of?
- The series is typically set for a half-day length. ( 4 hours )
- It has a themed concept.
- It is set in a unique environment, either of public or private access.
- It has Professional & published models
- Provided all designs worn by the models.
- All Hair and Makeup.
- A support staff member of an Award-Winning team in attendance.
- Technical support, IT, Power, Charging station, Lights, strobes, reflectors, diffusers, Umbrellas
- All permits, authorizations required, and releases.
- The right to commercial use release.
- The site, State, and Government required filming Insurance.
- IT support for long-term storage and image transfers at additional cost
- Editorial Gallery is customized for each participant, with a Selling option.
- Selected images are offered to be submitted to platforms such as Getty Images.
- Refreshments and food may be included.
- COVID-19 Protection Mask and Gloves, Provided and included on the set.
Additionally, And More Importantly, making connections, learning from each other, being creative, expanding horizons, enjoying the experience, discovering a gateway to opportunities...