Making Fashion Media!
The "Impromptu Series" allows All Levels Photographer and Filmmakers to participate in a Fashion Media production with alongside an award winning team and Master photographers and filmmakers. These are intended to provide the opportunity of interacting and creating media with or independetly of other. It allows for each ones creativity to be challenged with all the logistics of a shoot addressed by our team.
What does a Series event consist of?
- The series is typically set for a half day length.
- It has a themed concept.
- It is set in a unique environment, either of public or private access.
- It has Professional & published models
- Provided all designs worn by the models.
- All Hair and Make up.
- Support staff member of an Award Winning team in attendance.
- Technical support, IT, Power, Charging station, Lights,...
- All permits, authorizations required and Releases.
- Including right to commercial use.
- Site, State and Government required filming Insurance.
- IT support for long term storage and image transfers
- Editorial Gallery customized for each participant, with Selling option.
- Selected images submission to platforms such as Getty Images.
- Refreshments, and food included.
- COVID-19 Protection Mask and Gloves, Provided and included on set.
Additionally, Making connections, learning from each other, be creative, expand horizons, enjoying the experience, discover a gateway to opportunities...