Fashion Media Production for Models
The Portraits of 2019
We are NOT A Model AgenCY!
We accept direct model inquiries and work to match qualified models with client designers, brands and collections. Feel free to contact us, but be aware of the following before reaching out:
- Applicants should provide a relevant and recent portfolio and/or resume.
- We prioritize models recommended to us and those having worked with us previously.
- We prefer models that are local to the set location.
- We abide by all US, international and local laws relating to modeling and acting.
- We will provide full professional credit in all marketing material and film. ( Magazines, film credits, IMDB, press kits and releases, etc. )
- All models must review and sign a series of legally required and/or industry-standard documents.
- Hdworldmedia requires a signed release of rights, stating the agreed upon compensation.
- Hdworldmedia retains all rights to all media produced.
- Hdworldmedia provides unlimited license to our clients.
- Hdworldmedia requires all individuals participating on a client shoot to sign a non-disclosure document.
- Hdworldmedia MAY require a non-compete agreement in certain instances at the request of the client.
- All models must provide government-issued identification.
- All minor of age models must follow all US and/or local laws to be applied.
- All minors must abide by the legal working hours and may not work evening or nights unless specific permission, accommodation and permit has been provided.
- All minor of age models must have a parent or legal guardian present at all time during work.
Client designers/brands have the final say on selection of models best suited for their creations.
Portfolio building for Models:
- HDworldmedia accepts applications from models beginning a career and wanting to build a portfolio and experience.
- Generally we accept newer models when we have published, renowned master photographers participating in a shoot. This provides the model the opportunity of the best experience - of working with seasoned industry professionals and receiving high quality stills and film for use in marketing.
- We do expect models to cover their expenses including travel.
- Models are licensed to use media specifically created for them with restrictions.
- This experience allows emerging models to participate in an actual shoot, interact with all members of professional and highly experience production team, and be photographed in expertly styled couture fashions with professional make up and hair styling.
- Should any media be used by the customer, compensation will be provided.
Reach out to us!
We want to hear form you. We will answer all relevant questions as quickly as possible. Complete our contact form or, for modeling inquiries, contact Christian Griffin, Director of Corporate Model Mgt., HDworldmedia Companies, at email@example.com.