At this time this is tentatively Scheduled for Late summer-fall 2021
COVID 19 HAS BEEN DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET DATES FOR SOME OF OUR PROJECTS. AT THIS TIME WE ARE CAUTIOUSLY HOPING TO OFFER THE HDWORLDMEDIA Paris FILM, STILL, AND ACADEMY OPPORTUNITIES.
Join our opportunities FB GROUP here:
FASHION MEDIA PRODUCTION FOR DESIGNERS - PARIS, FRANCE, 2021
Announcing an exclusive media production opportunity tailored for fashion and accessory designers and set in Paris, France. Known as the "City of Lights", Paris is revered as one of the undisputed fashion capitals of the world. Slated for January 2020 this still and video-optional shoot is offered to a limited number of designers / brands for promotion of your collections.
High-end production by HDworldmedia's award-winning team will place your looks against iconic Parisian backgrounds such as the banks of the Seine, the markets of Montmartre and the sumptuous decors of several exclusive mansions and chateaus. Choose from one or both of two high-impact promotional offerings:
- A collection shoot designed to beautifully and effectively showcase your latest looks.
- A short film created for placement in fashion film festivals worldwide, affording your brand a unique and compelling marketing piece that potentially places your brand alongside those of the top fashion houses of the world including Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Stella McCartney.
After a creative consultation, your designs will be expertly styled and photographed or filmed by an experienced production team that includes a director, producer, production manager, wardrobe stylists, location stylists, hair and makeup artists, lead / assistant photographers and professional models.
To ensure you and your collection are afforded adequate time and attention, HDworldmedia accepts a limited number of designer participants on each of our international fashion media production shoots. Prior to your shoot, our stylists and production managers will schedule preparatory sessions to discuss various elements, including:
- Selected designs, as well as complementary footwear and accessories
- Backdrop looks, indoor and outdoor, available in our permitted locations
- Models chosen from HDworldmedia's preferred agencies
- Set and location styling options
- Story and script if choosing the festival film option
Deliverables depending upon options chosen:
- All collection shoot media selected will be edited, proofed and formatted for use in editorial layouts and all printed and online promotional materials.
- Editorial Photography: All still shot packages will include components necessary for a full magazine editorial spread - double-page cover and beauty shots; half, full-figure and knee shots; etc.
- Videography: HDworldmedia also offers 15- to 20-second video clips formatted for use in website banners and Instagram's IGTV feature. Image-driven Instagram has quickly become the top marketing domain of fashion designers and brands, boasting the highest user engagement rates across all social media and an average 8-percent month-over-month brand follower growth. Further, 78 percent of social media influencers prefer Instagram for brand collaborations - a far cry from the second most preferred platform, blogging, preferred by just 16 percent of influencers. See examples here.
- Film clients will receive a final edit of their completed film for use in marketing pending festival release requirements; select clips of raw footage for use in your own marketing media; and a list of a minimum of eight fashion film festivals where the project will be submitted.
- All model, location and other necessary releases, including copies of any pulled permits and documentation of usage rights. Originals will be kept on file at HDworldmedia.
- All media selected will be edited and proofed, ready for use in creating your lookbooks, submitting magazine editorials and crafting all print and online marketing of your collections.
- All prepared media will be turned over, without exception, to the client with full usage rights.
- All model, location and other necessary releases, including any permits copies, provided to the client and originals will be kept on file at HDworldmedia.