April 30 and May 1st, 2022
Jillian Ann is the designer behind RITUAL, a brand that values sustainability, quality, and cutting-edge design, as you can see above. Her pieces feature intricate puzzle-like patterns and are made from goat leather: her pieces are handmade in Indonesia, and the leather is a product from the community she employs.
Jillian Ann is the designer and visionary of RITUAL FASHION, is truly a renaissance woman. She brings all these influences into her designs as a musician, model, writer, environmentalist, and world traveler. Jillian was one of the first models to use the internet to get work, eschewing the conventional agencies in favor of developing a professional network that quickly made her one. of the top models online. Jillian Ann has been featured in TEEN VOGUE and Numerous other top publications as a model and designer with an impressive list of customers
Three Amazing Models
Award recognized actress and Model, Nominated the best Actress In the award-winning film SUSANNA IMDB. Awarded recognition globally.
Model, Actress, Composer, and Designer with incredible talent in all fields - Featured in multiple media and recognized for extraordinary creativity.
Actress- Model - Designer
Model and Actress - Featured in editorials and Fashion films. Emory has Featured the collections of Jennifer Chabri and Erin Healy.
Actress - Model
The couture of Ritual.fashion
BoneYard beach Directions
As we discussed here are the directions to the Boneyard Beach on Big Talbot Island.
If you are coming from Jacksonville: Take Heckscher drive East and continue following it. Once you pass Little Talbot Island State Park Entrance It will be about three miles North. Park in the second parking lot on the right hand side of the road after you get through the construction area. MEETING POINT - 12:30 Noon
If you are coming from Amelia Island: Head south on A1A. Once you pass Amelia Island State Park it will be about three miles south. Park in the second parking lot on the left.
I hope you find these directions helpful.
DIRECTIONS To the Ribault Club
From Jacksonville - Sunday 5/1 starting 12:30 noon.
via Heckscher Dr, the Fastest route, the usual traffic
To ensure you are afforded adequate time and attention, HDworldmedia accepts a limited number of participants on each of our fashion media production shoots.
For this film, photoShoot we are offering the following options:
- 2-hour slots
- 4-hour slots
- full day
- The 2 full-day events and Dinner on Saturday night with the designer.
- 2 Full day shoot, on location in Northeast Florida
- 3 Models with selected designs, as well as footwear and accessories.
- Photographers will work in small groups of no more than 5.
- Each Photographer / Filmmaker will have some opportunity to work Solo with each model.
- Each photographer / Filmmaker will retain all rights to the media they capture including commercial rights.
- The Models are chosen from HDworldmedia's preferred casting
- All models will get Makeup and Hair Styling
- Set and location styling options are designed by the featured Designer and Model
- Fashion designs are selected and adapted in accordance with the theme of the event.
- All model, location, and other necessary releases, including copies of any pulled permits and documentation of usage rights. Originals will be kept on file at HDworldmedia.
- A model release will be provided for unlimited use license. Restrictions are applied to safeguard the privacy of the models.
- Photographers and filmmakers must bring their own cameras, Lenses, and computers if warranted.
- Insurance coverage for your personal gear
- Transportation is not provided.
- Transport to and from the site location.
NOTE: We will provide additional information to all individuals that have signed up.
In an effort to allow all to participate, we are offering three tiers of participation, and for the 2 Day shoot an option of extended payment
US$ 49.00 FOR A 2-HOUR SLOT
6 slots Maximum each day staggered times slots
US$ 99.00 For a 4-hour slot
US$ 99.00 2 slots Maximum each day
US$179 FULL DAY
Day 1 or Day 2 - 5 available - 7 - hour shoots
US$350.00 2 FULL-DAY PARTICIPATION
Max 3 Positions - Full 2 * 8 hours, plus Saturday dinner with the designer and team.