Fashion Media Production Talent Opportunities
The Models & Actress - Actors are The talented faces of our achievements
Modeling, acting, or both
Would you like to be part of our projects?
Now is your chance! We are looking for fresh faces for our upcoming fashion projects! Email us your resume and photo in the form below.
We have opportunities for Models /actors for the following projects.
- The film My roman summer, IMDB 2023 in production
- The movie "Southern Glen" Northeast Florida will be completed by May 31st, 2023. Details Here
- Film "Paloma" In development - Script by Michelle Calloway. TBD ( but soon)
- Florida Theater Project - fashion Models for a Theater location project - Film and Stills
- Filmmaker and Photographer Workshop
- Photo and Film shoot Designer fashion,
- Master Photographers Francesco Vincenti, Michel Jaumin
- Designers Valentino, Moschino Masterclass - January 2023 -San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Salt lake Flats, Utah
- Lake Cuomo - Lugano - Italy, and Switzerland
- Svalbard, Norway
- Namibia - Summer 2024 - ( Winter in Southern Hemisphere)
All Models get compensated at a day rate. Any travel expenses ( hotel, meals, Flights ) are covered for the Shoot duration. We try to offer and promote a safe Covid-free environment. As such, we implement all CDC guidelines on set.
We abide by all related regional and national laws.
We are NOT A Model AgenCY!
We accept direct model inquiries and work to match qualified models with client designers, brands, and collections. Feel free to contact us, but be aware of the following before reaching out:
- Applicants should provide a relevant and recent portfolio and/or resume.
- We prioritize models recommended to us and those having worked with us previously.
- We prefer models that are local to the set location.
- We abide by all US, international and local laws relating to modeling and acting.
- We will provide full professional credit in all marketing material and film. ( Magazines, film credits, IMDB, press kits and releases, etc. )
- All models must review and sign a series of legally required and/or industry-standard documents.
- Hdworldmedia requires a signed release of rights, stating the agreed-upon compensation.
- Hdworldmedia retains all rights to all media produced.
- Hdworldmedia provides unlimited licenses to our clients.
- Hdworldmedia requires all individuals participating in a client shoot to sign a non-disclosure document.
- Hdworldmedia MAY require a non-compete agreement in certain instances at the request of the client.
- All models must provide government-issued identification.
- All minor age models must follow all US and/or local laws to be applied.
- All minors must abide by the legal working hours and may not work evenings or nights unless specific permission, accommodation, and a permit have been provided.
- All minor of age models must have a parent or legal guardian present at all times during work.
Client designers/brands have the final say on the selection of models best suited for their creations.
Portfolio building for Models:
- HDworldmedia accepts applications from models beginning a career and wanting to build a portfolio and experience.
- Generally, we accept newer models when we have published, renowned master photographers participating in a shoot. This provides the model the opportunity of the best experience - of working with seasoned industry professionals and receiving high-quality stills and film for use in marketing.
- We do expect models to cover their expenses including travel.
- Models are licensed to use media specifically created for them with restrictions.
- This experience allows emerging models to participate in an actual shoot, interact with all members of a professional and highly experienced production team, and be photographed in expertly styled couture fashions with professional make-up and hairstyling.
- Should any media be used by the customer, compensation will be provided.
Reach out to us!
We want to hear from you. We will answer all relevant questions as quickly as possible. Complete our contact form or, for modeling inquiries, contact Christian Love, Director of Corporate Model Mgt., HDworldmedia Companies,